bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works at creating jobs

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:10:35 -0800 (PST), JTEM
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

not a single econonist agrees with that.

You're full of ****.

well there's a well argued position

most estimate it created
about 1.5M jobs

That comes out to $533,333.33 per job.

actually about 70K

We're talking about $800 billion. It was enough
money to give 16 million people $50 thousand.

and it did things other than give jobs

So, according to you, Obama spent $533,333.33 for
every ONE job that he created.

As far as failures go, we're talking BIBLICAL in
scope.

if that was the cause, george bush would still be in office

he's evidence of a biblical flood of incompetence