Dave

Default PoliGlow

I applied Poliglow to our J/40 (blue hull, in great shape) last month.
It was a lot of work applying five coats to the hull with the boat in
the water. The result was worth it, though after only a month it's
impossible to predict how it will hold up. I liked the look so well I
also applied it to some areas around the cockpit and the foredeck. It
really looks good there also. Make sure you do a thorough cleaning
using their Poliprep, else you will have dirt preserved under the
Poliglow and it will be very visible. I found their basic kit had more
than enough of the glow and prep to handle a 40 foot sloop.

Dave

"Wim" wrote in message ...
At the Toronto Boat Show, 17 Jan, I found the following "new product" and
reasonable in cost!
PoliGlow gives "old fiberglass" again the new "wet look". It's not a wax.
PoliGlow according to their brochure rates #1 with Practical Sailor and
Powerboat Reports.
It was first produced in Miami, FL in 1991.
www.poliglow.ca
Any comments and/or experiences from the real world?