Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Tall Ship Concordia sunk of coast of Brazil

On Feb 21, 4:37*pm, "mmc" wrote:

How's it going Roger?

Going good. I'm designing a very cool boat for a company in China and
starting to inquiries about work that indicate that the economy is
showing signs of life.

I was going to take a winter off from working on my boat but I've had
to put off my planned grand tour of Nova Scotia another year due to
some family stuff. I'm taking advantage of the more relaxed schedule
in the spring to undertake the major project of putting a rather
interesting heating system in the boat. Details he

http://www.rogerlongboats.com/10Winter.htm

"Perfect Storm" is actually quite a good book if you simply cut all
the reported wave heights in half. Someone I used to work for did the
stability test on the boat and he told me he didn't think she ever saw
the storm. She had probably rolled over and sunk long before it had
built up into anything remarkable.

How are things in your corner of the world?

--
Roger Long