Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part II

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:51:30 -0500, Popeye
wrote:

I read someone else's cruise
report today, and it reminded me of "If this is Tuesday we must be in
Belgium."

Yes, it sometimes seems that way to us also, but we have a different
goal: Get to Grenada ASAP and then sloooowly work our way back north
taking more time to smell the roses along the way.

We have taken a few time outs however, primarily for weather and
equipment, but also to stop and enjoy a place we really like such as
the French side of St Martin. The risk of stopping too much at this
stage of our cruise is that we might lose sight of the goal and run
out of time since there is a clock ticking in the background that says
we have to be in, or north of, the Turks and Caicos by June 1, and
another clock that says we need to be back at our dock in Florida
before the hurricane season kicks into high gear in mid-June. So many
islands, so little time... :-)

Currently in St Barts, Antigua tomorrow.