Jim Jim is offline

Default My Hero

I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

Mattera even took a swipe at Obama Girl -- who famously sang about her
"crush" on the president during the 2008 campaign -- calling her
"slutty" and saying she's over her crush.

He plugged his upcoming book "Obama Zombies: How the Obama Machine
Brainwashed My Generation," which will be released next month.

He should have done his homework. I saw the Obama girl interviewed a few weeks
and she has lost all of her "crush" on Obama now that he is POTUS. She said if
she could do it over she would vote for McCain Palin... LOL.

Scotty

Hey, I saw her too, on the Mike Huckabee show.
Mike can strum that geetar. Did you see him play with Willie Nelson?
Different show, but Mike can play with the best.
'Bama girl is an entrepreneur, that's the only reason she did the 'Bama
song.
Some of Mike's audience wrote to complain about him having her on the
show, probably because of the ''Bama song and she shows some leg.
Mike stood up for her. Said she's a nice girl. He's a stand up guy.

Lib - Did libs really think 'Bama girl was their candidate in 2016?
They might consider her in 2012. Better chance to win than 'Bama
hisself. Too late anyway. She's Mike's gal now.