nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Education...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

I just heard an amazing stat, not a good one. 50% of San Francisco area
students don't graduate High School, and 90% don't go to College!
Furthermore,
250 "area" (sic) schools failed to pass the standards required by law. I
am not
trying to do a blue state, red state thing here, this is Americas problem.

Scotty

--
In the mind of a racer, that checkered flag means nothing once you go by
it.

It's a big problem for most cities and probably a big problem in the rural
areas also. Perhaps if we actually funded No Child Left Behind properly?

--
Nom=de=Plume