nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Education...

"Jim" wrote in message
I am Tosk wrote:
I just heard an amazing stat, not a good one. 50% of San Francisco area
students don't graduate High School, and 90% don't go to College!
Furthermore, 250 "area" (sic) schools failed to pass the standards
required by law. I am not trying to do a blue state, red state thing
here, this is Americas problem.

Scotty

Sounds like a Boxer/Feinstein lib problem to me.

Libs - How come so many libs are Jewish? Just askin', that's all.

Yet again your racist, sexist beliefs just bubble up. You can't even help it
can you. Why don't you tell us how Hitler should have finished the job or
that he had the right idea.

--
Nom=de=Plume