Steve[_9_] Steve[_9_] is offline

Default Here comes Flash

On 7-Feb-2010, Jim wrote:

It's time for you to go beyond being a shill for your favorite
political
syndicate and quit bitching about what YOU have created.

Poor baby! Stop watching Faux News.

Hardly Fox news-like opinions.
But he's a union thug, which means commie, so his opinions are as
worthless as your limousine liberal opinions.

Sarah in 2012!
Don't Let Dem Anti-feminism Sway You!

Union thug??? I'm proud to have personally beat Jimmy Hoffa junior into the
ground in the early 80's when he was a business punk for local 299. Legally,
I meant, not violently.

Unions are government endorsed scams that get a percentage of the cattle's
earnings for nothing.

Sarah is cute, energetic, but inevitably a bimbo for being willing to leave
God's country to leave near, and work with, vermin.

Sorry my response was so late - I was overseas working on expanding ways to
export inferior, overpriced merchandise to you loons.