Bob Bob is offline

Default Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part I

On Feb 15, 4:07*am, "Flying Pig" wrote:
Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part I

Hi, y'all,

Skip and passangers

Once again, we're proving that Cruising is Boat Repair in Exotic Locations.

My Dear Skip you are absolutly wrong. If that is the case you need to
get a totally diffrent perception of reality. A cognition shift is in
order. IN other words, More of the same will only get you more of the
same. Personally I do little repair regrdless where I am. There are
the typical consumables that roll around annually and at 3 and 5 years
but damn man dont laugh and make light at your situatoin. While it is
common with some there is another way.............. Follow the light!

Next, you mention radios going sour in your nav station. Is it in side
your boat or outside?

Robert Rexroth