Bob Bob is offline

Default Dead Catch Capt Phil Dead

*The part about the cubical hit to close to home?

Joe

Joe, I must make amends and be truthfull. You are correct. I do work
in a cube. I always wanted to have a sailboat and follwo my dreams but
unfortunatly my past has me working here. Regretably, as a 24 year old
crashed my truck when drunk and am now confined to a wheelchair. I I
live in Utah and work for Dell at a tech support center. Its very
boring work but somthing that alows me to live a normal life. Liike
Skip I am doing my best to find the silver linning and make my
lemonaid until I repay all my debts both social and financial. I heard
of two blind people sailing along the west coast. Disabilities are
only what a person makes of them and God willing I will be able to
follow my dream of sailing solo someday

Until then I wish you the best luck on your sailing venture. You are
all that I hope to be someday: A person who follows their
dreams..........

Yours sincerly,
Ralph Rexroth