Bob Bob is offline

Default Dead Catch Capt Phil Dead

ANother sad testimony to life style choices.

Joe

As I said joE its a very sad (preventable) situation. The same kind of
situation where guys bitch about big government trying to rule our
life when OHSA or EPA or USCG or STCW says ya got to work
differently.

Yes it is a tragity when some dies that young. Even more tragic that
it was so preventable and EVEN more tragic that many laugh at someone
who wants to do the right thing. I walk into the mess and stare at a
meal of corn dogs, chilli, and a near tooth less cook who salts the
frozen pizza befor putting it out on the line, refuses to serve a
vegtable that doesnt have bacon or butter and lots of salt added ,
cause, "dat where ya gets de flavor...." and smokes 2-3 packs a day.
He couldnt tast **** if it was on his toung bcause of his smoking but
he goes right a head and serves up a daily dose of death all the while
giving me **** cause he see me eating a raw carrot. Fresh sliced
mellons ummmm, yup, all salted to give it more tast. I ask for some
without salt and gives me **** cause i must "be a liberal from oregon
who wants to be treated special."

Joe, I put you in the same camp as my cook. Pull your head out of your
ass and go learn somthing. Till then, Go **** Yourself. Later cuz, Im
going for a walk after I finish my carrot juice.
AKA Bob