staseman staseman is offline

Default Canada Olympics questions from USA

I have heard this stereotypes about stereotypes from Canadians.
And it does speaks volumes about Canadian inferiority complex.
I often did ask them (with obviouse sarcasm) if they live in a igloo
and than I watch them
defending their county with a foam around their mouth.
and THAT it's trully hillariouse.

Then some questions may be legit.
Will I be able to speak English most places I go?
Obviously the person meant to "communicate"
(By the way not everyone in the USA native english speaker)
Would you be able to communicate in Swedish most places you go in
Finland? (a country
with two languages as well???)
Most Canadians won't answer me that!

Anyhow this list is not the canadian humor as it has been cirulated
before with other countries.
Here is more on this list
http://www.snopes.com/travel/foreign/olympics.asp

By the way do you have Google in Canada.... seemd like no one on this
board know how to use it
Cheers.
P.S. Just so you don't misguide your verbal fury I am not American. I
am Russian.