I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Wish I were...

In article 934efe78-8aa9-4431-a667-db0bc2b13db6
@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com, says...

On Feb 10, 8:07*am, John H wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:16:30 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:18:56 -0500, Don White
wrote:

I think Harry's problem is he never goes fishing, but always likes to
talk about feeeeeeeesh. *If he ever went fishing, he might actually
enjoy it.

There's no doubt that he'd enjoy catching a nice big tasty Mahi Mahi.
They are incredible fighters and really good eating. *I'm using a new
lure called a "Rattle Jet", available at Bass Pro, which seems to be
very effective on them.

http://www.captharry.com/product/Lures-AccessoriesLuresCH-Lures-No-Al...

The real Don would probably enjoy it also but he'd need *to move a bit
further south.

Wow, Wayne. Thanks so much for that information. It's not as though
location, location, location has anything to do with that mahi mahi!

Right now there;s about 28" of snow outside, with more coming - along
with 40mph winds. How deep should the Rattle Jet be trolled in the
snow?

Enjoy! Wish I were there.
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

When I talked w/ Wayne yesterday He said it was in the 89's where he
was,a nd I said "I'd like to meet him half way seeing its going to be
approx 9 tonight, and he thought well, we could both barge on on
Gfretwell. Don't knwo if that would go over very well though.

I'll drive! Don't know if he'll let me in, but I can stay in the car

Scotty