Tim Tim is offline

Default Wish I were...

On Feb 10, 8:07*am, John H wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:16:30 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:18:56 -0500, Don White
wrote:

I think Harry's problem is he never goes fishing, but always likes to
talk about feeeeeeeesh. *If he ever went fishing, he might actually
enjoy it.

There's no doubt that he'd enjoy catching a nice big tasty Mahi Mahi.
They are incredible fighters and really good eating. *I'm using a new
lure called a "Rattle Jet", available at Bass Pro, which seems to be
very effective on them.

http://www.captharry.com/product/Lures-AccessoriesLuresCH-Lures-No-Al....

The real Don would probably enjoy it also but he'd need *to move a bit
further south.

Wow, Wayne. Thanks so much for that information. It's not as though
location, location, location has anything to do with that mahi mahi!

Right now there;s about 28" of snow outside, with more coming - along
with 40mph winds. How deep should the Rattle Jet be trolled in the
snow?

Enjoy! Wish I were there.
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

When I talked w/ Wayne yesterday He said it was in the 89's where he
was,a nd I said "I'd like to meet him half way seeing its going to be
approx 9 tonight, and he thought well, we could both barge on on
Gfretwell. Don't knwo if that would go over very well though.