Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Salty Dog R.I.P.

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:16:58 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 05:43:45 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:56:24 -0800 (PST), Roger Long
wrote:

Peter Chepulis of Thomaston; Chris Walters of Florissant, Missouri,
and Roy Rushton of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, were killed in the
blast, according to a release from the Middletown Police Department.
Colchester resident Ronald Crabb, 42, and Old Saybrook resident
Raymond E. Dobratz, 58, were also killed.

No Mike Manners. Somebody is pulling our leg. Is it Salty?

My bet would be on Dobratz from Old Saybrook since the "Dog" seemed to
know a lot about that area.

I can't believe that you goonies believe anything that
Neal/Wilbur/Ellen posts. Just how gullible are you?

I'll be darned, now we're getting fake obituaries?

Or are we getting resurections, fake or otherwise?

As a famous (real) person once said: "Rumors of my death have been
greatly exagerated".

Salty, if you really are alive, I want you to know that we were so
pleased to hear that you'd finally been able to get a real job. :-)