Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Ships and Boats - 4 Wallpapers

"Nordlark" schreef in bericht
I've recently become aware of this group through
some conversations with Bouler, and have been
thoroughly enjoying delving into the offerings
here. I'm able to see the last year's worth of
postings, and I still haven't quite made it all
the way through, yet.

As a way of hopefully giving back a little for
the fun I've been having here, I thought I'd see
if anyone is interested in some of my ship and
boat images. This first set is of painting-scans
that I've turned into wallpapers, but I also have
a lot of images in their original dimensions.

I've noticed that the newsgroup's focus has been
expanded to include a wide range of ships and
boats -- but please do let me know if any of my
postings are TOO far off the mark.

Thanks!

Nice scans Lark, all ships are ontopic.
--