Steven Shelikoff

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:30:53 GMT, (Steven Shelikoff)
wrote:

On 3 Sep 2003 04:17:03 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Try to follow along, you dumb, dumb man, and I use the term "man"
loosely, here. First, where did I say that "forgot" means the exact
same thing as "neglect"? I'll answer for you....NOwhere. Second, you
have stated BOTH that you were "guilty of neglecting" your zincs, then
when called on it, tried to lie and backpedal by saying that you just
didn't bother. Which was it, liar?

See, you're showing your stupidity again. In this case, "Guilty of
neglecting" and "just didn't bother" are the SAME THING. If someone
says they are guilty of neglecting something and that they just didn't
bother to do the same thing when they know it should be done, it's
impossible for them to be a liar. They are saying the same thing in two
ways.

Again, using the child abuse example, if you just didn't bother to feed
your kids and they died of starvation, then you are guilty of neglecting
your kids. If someone is guilty of neglecting their kids and they admit
"I just didn't bother to feed them", then they are not lying.

The fact that you don't understand that simple truth shows just how much
of a moron you really are.

Okay, liar, then why did you, when brought to your attention, say that
no, you are wrong, I didn't neglect them, I just thought, because when
I checked them, they were fine, that I didn't bother with them?? Now,
that isn't your exact words, but very close. I can dig it up, if you
insist.

This is great! You've just caught yourself in another lie. Yes, I'd
like you to dig up where I said I didn't neglect them. If you can't,
you've proven yourself a liar yet again, Walt.

What's the matter, Walt? Having trouble digging up where I said I
didn't neglect them, as you promised you could? Now let's see if you're
really a man and apologize for calling me a liar.

Steve