Don White

Default Best East Coast Summer Cruising Grounds

On the HYC site, first sentence, they refer to the only fjord in the East.
There actually is a freshwater fjord in Gros Morne National Park,
Newfoundland...but it might be expensive to have your sailboat flown in. :-)
see: *** http://parkscanada.pch.gc.ca/pn-np/n...ne/index_E.asp ***

Wwso149874 wrote in message
Try Hinckley Yacht Charters:
http://www.acadia.net/hyc/
While you aren't quite far enough to the NE, you will be on the doorstep

god's country. I have been throughout the Caribbean, almost all of the
Bahamas, and the entire east coast of the US from Key West to New England.
These are the finest cruising grounds on this side of the Atlantic, BAR

NONE!

PS: I have no affiliation with HYC, nor have I ever chartered with them,

but I
have cruised this coast many times, and plan to be back again soon. There

are
also other charter outfits in the area.