Default first stop in a non-stop circumnavigation.....

"Joe" wrote in message

I wonder how many kids get killed every year on bicycles or
skateboards doing stunts? Or playing football. If we really wanted to
protect kids we should outlaw all this foolishness! Make them grow up
first...become expert before they try anything.

Joe

Joe sure knows how to pick 'em, doesn't he. I knew Abby was a loser just
like Joe's a loser. Look at her. She's soft. Look at Joe. He's just as soft.
But Joe is the bigger loser. At least the soft young lady didn't lose her
boat (yet).

Wilbur Hubbard