no one cares

Default CDI Furlers

I also seriously considered a CDI furler for my Morgan 30. After a
lot of searching, and discussions about what I use the boat for, I
determined I did not need bearings. That being the case, I opted for
the following furler:
http://www.alignement.com/simplicite/
made in Canada, even less expensive than the CDI, and from the
directions, appears much easier to put on.
I will see, I have taken delivery, will install in the spring.

On 17 Jan 2004 14:41:25 GMT, (Baybyter) wrote:

Friend of mine wants to replace his furler and has been thinking of the CDI F9.
The rigging company he plans to use has discouraged him about this product,
stating "you get what you pay for" indicating that CDI does not make a quality
product. They also stated that it takes a lot of hours to install as they have
to lay out the plastic foil and get the "set" out it from being curled in
shipment.

Anyone out there with a CDI furler care to comment on the quality of this
product and its ease, or lack of thereof, of installation?