bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Consideration required

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:17:41 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 27/01/2010 8:57 AM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:46:28 -0500, wrote:

" Promotes saving by eliminating taxes on interest, capital gains, and
dividends; also
eliminates the death tax."

Republican wet dream. Interest and unemployment go through the roof
and the economy collapses in a worse disaster than 1929.

Who knows, might happen. Obama will appologise and make excuses tonight
and then promise a lot more and try to quell what we already know.

which, if the GOP did this and owned up to their mistakes, we'd be
hunting them with dogs

Obama talks a lot and no results but feeding democrat corruption engine.

and the GOP doesn't talk at all. they just take their orders from
their rich masters and enact them into law