bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Consideration required

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:56:30 -0500, Harry
wrote:

On 1/27/10 4:53 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, wrote:

2500 for individuals? 5000 for families?

this is a tax increase 'cuz aint no one gonna get insurance at those
prices

AND it's the biggest tax give away for the rich in history. they would
pay no taxes at all.

more typical GOP right wing bull****

Well, sadly, of course. All the right really wants is to avoid
responsibilities, and let the other guy pay the bills.

yeah. it's a MASSIVE tax INCREASE for the middle class: no tax
deductions for mortgages AND we have have to pay for our health
insurance

BUT the rich get the ultimate tax DEDUCTION: they pay no taxes at all.