Don White[_6_] Don White[_6_] is offline

Default Canada solves Homelessness or Canada Stinks

On 1/27/2010 10:13 AM, Don White wrote:
On 1/27/2010 9:55 AM, Don White wrote:
"Don wrote in message
On 1/26/2010 7:42 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/01/2010 12:18 PM, Don White wrote:
On 1/26/2010 1:50 PM, Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:48 PM, Don White wrote:
http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...576/story.html

Bird-brained anti-homeless plan in Surrey stinks
By David Eby, Vancouver SunAugust 31, 2009

When the reporter called me early Saturday for comment on the latest
from Surrey, I had to ask him to repeat himself.

Sorry, flajims...you ain't foolin' no one except yourself.

NO, this is the real deal, click on the link. I am ashamed to be
Canadian. Imagine anyone spreading **** around to keep the homeless
away. We should just shot them and get it over with.

Your buddy, Don.

PS - just between you and me, why are you so scared of Loogie?

I don't know, I thought it was quite humourous.

Well in a really stupid way, it was very humorous, but that is so
Canadian.

You wouldn't know a Canadian if one kicked your sorry ass.

Loogie is that you? Nothing is feared more than a pretend Canadian
making threats. Heck, even threats from a real Canadian does'nt scare anyone.

Well as the real Don White, all I have to say is is ass this kick boy.