I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default breaking news

In article 7625e2cb-4e6e-46a7-9fa6-
,
says...

On Jan 26, 11:32*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article 655de732-f006-499f-b822-1022c556cc1f@
22g2000yqr.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:49 PM, Don White wrote:

On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:
Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off the property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer and it is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation. If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss with you in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the nose.

Sorry, flajims; you boys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

If Loogy trespasses and then attempts to punch me *anywhere," I will
consider that an assault, and act appropriately.

See you this spring!

He is frekin' ****ting bricks, this is in his own words, delicious

Scotty- Hide quoted text -

Frekin'. Is that hillbilly for something?

Yes, why yes it is.. I am a suburban hillbilly

Scotty knows it's a spoofer