Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default breaking news

On 1/26/10 3:36 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 3:09 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:53 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:20 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:12 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:49 PM, Don White wrote:

On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:
Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off the property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer and it is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation. If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss with you in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the nose.

Sorry, flajims; you boys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

If Loogy trespasses and then attempts to punch me *anywhere," I will
consider that an assault, and act appropriately.

I hope when I knock on your door, you'll point a weapon in my face,
ala feloneous assault. Then *I* will act accordingly.

D'oh. I know the laws, loogy. Apparently you don't.

If you have the balls to show up here, you will not be welcomed.
If you attempt to force your way in, you will be treated as a home
invader. If you attempt any sort of physical assault, you will be
treated accordingly.- Hide quoted text -

You have to leave your safehouse sometime.......see you this spring!

Uh-huh...now *that* little statement of yours *is* a threat.- Hide quoted text -

How? There is no threat. Are you really that stupid?

It isn't our fault if you are dumb as a post, loogy. That comment of
yours was a threat and will be interpreted as same. Bet on it.