Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default breaking news

On Jan 26, 3:24*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message

m...

On 1/26/10 2:32 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article655de732-f006-499f-b822-1022c556cc1f@
22g2000yqr.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:49 PM, Don White wrote:

On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:
Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off the
property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer and it
is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation. If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss with you
in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the nose..

Sorry, flajims; you boys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

If Loogy trespasses and then attempts to punch me *anywhere," I will
consider that an assault, and act appropriately.

See you this spring!

He is frekin' ****ting bricks, this is in his own words, delicious

Scotty

You really are a funny guy. Why, pray tell, would I be "****ting bricks"
over the possibility of a numbmutz like Loogy? I would not hesitate for a
NY second to defend myself from physical assault.

Imagine the scenario if loogy shows up looking for trouble. Imagine how
worse it will be for him if he is stupid enough to "carry" up here.

The only thing Looney will be 'carrying' is a giant chip on his shoulder.
He should be easy to spot, high as a kite on his Georgia Special Bud.- Hide quoted text -

Where's the "threat" retard?