Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default breaking news

On Jan 26, 1:05*pm, Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:00 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 12:43 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 12:41 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, * *wrote:

Harry wrote:
Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"

Top Bass Douchebag must be ****ed...he gets flajim (who's never shown
anyone a Boat, like he owns one) to barf up that ****, because he got
spanked..... Too bad the Boat has been shown to all who wanted to see
it, unlike TB Douchebag, who doesn't own a Boat. Oh yes, I Do have
vids of the Boat underway on a spin down the Lake. I'll link Harry,
and Don, but none of the Dope Army *trash. I wont give you any
ammo...LMAO!!!!! Herring showed a picture of himself getting out of a
Boat. Who's Boat, though???

Spank number FOUR...OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO

If you want to see member's boat's pictures, why don't you ask Harry
for a picture of his 36' Zimmerman-like lobster boat he claims to own?
And we've never seen a picture of YOUR boat, either. Using your stupid
analogy above, if you show us a picture of a boat underway, "Who's
boat, though???"

Loogy posted a photo once of a boat he claimed was his...it was a
clapped out old bassboat, full of leaves and other crap.

Just like its alleged owner...full of leaves and other crap. *:)

BTW, loogy...I never said I owned a "Zimmerman-like" lobster boat.- Hide quoted text -

Well, then show us proof of your 36 foot "lobsta boat"......

The only thing you're ever going to see from me, loogy, is the
incredible amount of trouble you'll find yourself in if you come up
here, trespass, and attempt to commit assault or a home invasion.

Otherwise:

Show me where I've ever said I would do such. See you this spring!