Sheldon Haynie

Default Nova Scotia Cruise Plans

Thanks for all of the responses.

We will be coming from Portsmouth, New Hampshire in early July, I will
probably aim for landfall at Yarmouth or Halifax depending on weather and if
we are fortunate will try to get into Bras d'Or and then as far as
Newfoundland to Port a Basque (sp?) before then going to PEI before winding
back through the Canso channel and homeward.

I know the Chignecto railway was never operational, is there any recommended
local haulers that could move Bermuda 40 from Tidnish to Fundy ? That would
give a good circuit of the whole realm including Fundy and NB, while saving
on some distance that would look pretty much the same westbound as east.

Sheldon

--
Sheldon Haynie
Texas Instruments