Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Maptech digital charts

On 15 Jan 2004 20:02:06 GMT, (Baybyter) wrote:

Be aware that a number of Maptech products, including their online server,
CANNOT be used for navigation purposes. Im not quite sure just what one would
do with these non-navigational products, but perhaps they are suitable for
wrapping fish...

Maptech tends hide their disclaimer about what their products may be used for,
or what they are not useful for. Pretty sleazy way to do business.

Lots of things, including GPS receivers, come up with such a lawyerly
disclaimer. I think it would be hard to wrap a fish in a GPS receiver,
although I admit I have never tried. :-)

Rodney Myrvaagnes Opionated old geezer

Faith-based economics: It's deja voodoo all over again