nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:13:41 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in
others." (Unknown)

John H

Like I said, you can't not read them.

"Can't not read"? I wonder if a double contraction is permissible?
Something like "can't't." Of course if negation is the course for the
day, one might be able to cancel a "not" by multiplying the double
contraction by a "1/not" ((can't't)(1/not)) to end up with a "can't."
Or maybe one 'can't' do that. Of course, if you're a moral
relativist, everything is permissible...

Feel free to look through all my posts and point out the typos if it makes
you feel goodly.

--
Nom=de=Plume