Joe Joe is offline

Default Wild Eyes

On Jan 23, 5:23*am, "Edgar" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

*...

Nice boathttp://abbysunderland.com/abbys-boat.php

Joe

Too much of a high-tech racing machine for her purpose in my opinion.

I agree that it may be a bit high strung for a solo teen, but if I
were going to run downwind around non stop solo ...I'd prefer an open
40 over just about anything.

Jessica is sailing an S&S34 which is a solid well proven design.
*I had one for 14 years and they are superb seaboats and very strongly built
with much less to go wrong.

I'm aware of her boat, and you are correct the S&S34 is a nice strong
boat..but if that's the goal then why not a West Sail 32 or PS 31?

*Abby will spend so much time tweaking her boat and its rig that she will
have no time to blog...

Thats OK, she needs to keep her head on a swivel, and her attention
on the boat.

Joe