Default Wild Eyes

"Edgar" wrote in message
. ..

"Joe" wrote in message

Nice boat
http://abbysunderland.com/abbys-boat.php

Joe

Too much of a high-tech racing machine for her purpose in my opinion.
Jessica is sailing an S&S34 which is a solid well proven design.
I had one for 14 years and they are superb seaboats and very strongly
built with much less to go wrong.
Abby will spend so much time tweaking her boat and its rig that she will
have no time to blog...

I agree. That's too much boat for her. Too high tech and too fast and that
means FAILURES. She'll end up dismasted or capsized or something.

Jessica has the better idea.

Wilbur Hubbard