Default Grundig YB400 SW?????

I looked at Grundig's a few years ago. After reading reviews of several
small, portable units in WRTH I chose to go with a SONY ICF 2010. It has
proven to be exceptional in reception, features, coverage, and durability.
It has followed me to a half-dozen boats. I use it for local radio stations,
BBC, VOA, and other shortwave stations. I also use it as a backup to my
SGC-2000 Marine/Ham Radio for WEFAX and NAVTEX reception. It runs on 4-D and
2-AA NiMH batteries and sounds great through its speaker (mono) and better
through headphones (stereo).

rws