Tim Tim is offline

Default MSNBC to Massachusetts...Drop Dead

On Jan 23, 11:02*am, "Anony Mouse" wrote:
"Anony Mouse" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:12:27 -0500, "Anony Mouse" wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

Keith and crew made a good name for MSNBC:

http://tinyurl.com/ydoqfkr

"If you watched CNN or Fox News last night, you got a balanced
analysis of how Republican Scott Brown pulled off the political
upset
of the century..."

Talk about a sore loser.

The guy is hard to watch... I get so embarrassed for him.

Scotty

He and Maddow give liberals a bad name.

Unlike Reid and Pelosi who bring honor upon them.
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in
others." (Unknown)

John H

I should have added them to the remark.

I tried to send email to MSNBC, using my real email address and name. I was
attempting to register my concerns about the dynamic duo bigots Olbermann
and Maddow. I used the MSNBC.com link to send, so the address was not of my
choosing. My ISP sent the email back, noting an invalid address.

Do you suppose the folks at MSNBC were tired of hearing about them?- Hide quoted text -

Or didn't want to.