Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default US delaying needed supplies?

On 22/01/2010 7:18 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:35:29 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:04:59 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"John wrote

Well, if you can walk on water, fishing is good exercise. At least,
that's what my doctor told me.
--
John H

It's simple if you know where the rocks are. By the time I get the boat
out, get it loaded, launch, fish, recover the boat, get it home, unload, and
clean up, I'm about exercised out.

Steve

I agree. I'm exhausted after a day's fishing. Whether or not I catch
anything.

You folks are working too hard at this boating thing. We go out to
relax and get some rest. I don't really fish but we watch fish.
If I ever decide to catch one I know where they are hiding ;-)

Sorry if I hijacked this Haiti thread to talk about boats,

Carry on.

No problem, how man Haiti single male gang members can fit in a
Grady-White destined for Florida?