bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default BREAKING: Brown Wins in Mass. Race

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 01:33:59 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:35:32 -0800, "mgg" wrote:

See my note to Bill. Just let them wallow in what they created. The tide is
turning.

--Mike

on that i agree. reminds me of when harris wofford ran against rick
santorum here in PA a few years ago

wofford ran on health care in PA

santorum ran on repealing the estate tax, which would benefit the
richest 2 people who died in PA everyear

santorum won

If the voters went ahead and voted in a guy who "ran on... benefit the
richest 2 people who died in PA everyyear (sic). They deserve what they
got. I would never vote for a guy who said he wanted to beneifit the
richest two people who died here each year... Geeze, you guys must be
pretty dumb.

yep. obama had it right. the people of PA care about guns and religion

and that's pretty much it.

Every time I set up a new system I have to re-do my filters. Every time
I do, I remember why I plonked the ones I have here. Pffftttt...

Scotty