Ray D

Default Maptech digital charts

I got the same information but they didn't tell me when. I doubt if
Nobeltec would provide a patch for anything earlier than version 7.
It makes good marketing sense for Nobeltec to position their Passport Charts
over Maptech. They are offering a trade in discount for Maptech CD's over
the next couple of months.
The SoftChart stuff works and the resolution dosen't suck but I would like
to have the marine, currents, tides, places, coast pilot, etc. information
provided by Maptech.

...I called Nobeltec and they will be supporting the
BSB v4.0 CD's - you just need to know the right person to ask. There are
plenty of other applications that support the new CD's too.