Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default BREAKING: Brown Wins in Mass. Race

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

A key and necessary ingredient to a successful company is growth. Growth
is not possible

You're just wrong. Why do you think there was such a push for robots in
car manu? Remember those high health care costs at GM?

The optimal ratio is one person doing everything with minimal effort.

Nonsense. Not all companies are the same. Non-robotic assets that
contribute to depth and overall expertise are critical components of many
companies and enable growth both in sales and revenues.
When you have growth, the company owner(s), employees and community benefit.
I started a company as a one-man-band. It was much, much better in all
respects 11 years later with close to 100 employees. Small, but still
contributed to meaningful employment for those people involved and added
credibility to the company as a whole.

Cynics tend to believe all business owners are out to minimize their
company's dependence on quality employees. I disagree. If one has an idea,
product or a method and can leverage that expertise through several others,
everyone benefits. I eagerly sought and hired good people and the company,
employees and I benefited.

This is the reason I believe legislation is needed to encourage small
business startups and expansion.
It's not the time to penalize small businesses that are struggling to stay
alive. High capital gains taxes is part of the penalty, both for those who
invest in their own business or for those who provide funding for one.

Eisboch