Default Wild Eyes

"goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2010 22:54, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...lobe-solo.html

Abby's younger and will take away Jessica's title the day she
finishes. She's just waiting on a weather window in S. California.

Joe

Hey Joe,

El Lago Coffee should sponsor Miss Terry for an unassisted
circumnavigation.
She could go for the "oldest female around" record.

Har har har har.

Wilbur Hubbard

I hear Zac's gran is going for that title.

Those Sunderland's are despicable publicity hounds. I hope they all fail
just like Zac failed. Maybe if they have a young daughter to mourn they'll
give it up.

Wilbur Hubbard