BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Just for the Record...

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:01:53 -0500, John H
wrote:

This will certify that John Leo Herring has not smoked cigarettes for
nine years, three weeks, six days, 16 hours, and 1 minute. This has
resulted in 165733 cigarettes not smoked, saving $24,860.01 and a
great reduction in his Global Warming Carbon Dioxide Footprint.
Furthermore, this will provide him an additional 1 year, 30 weeks, 1
day, 11 hours, and 5 minutes to spend his daughters' inheritance.

Huh - how about that.

I'm heading out to the deck for a cigar right now - I'll be thinking
about you.

MMMMMMM - cigar smoke....... :)

I hope you have a Cuban connection. Most of the rest smell like burning
leaves in the fall.