Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default US delaying needed supplies?

Harry wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:

It's funny as hell!

Scotty

When you suffer from an inferiority complex, you have to compensate
in some manner. I am trying to get Bonnie to own some handguns to
compensate for his little dick complex.

Speaking of little dicks, flajim*, you do realize that if yours were
bigger and still worked, your wife might not be cruising the produce
aisles, looking for bumpy cucumbers and zucchini.

* *All* the right-wing ID spoofers are flajim, whether they are or
not. Flajim in a moment of sobriety admitted to being an ID spoofer here.

Big Buddy, I must have missed that one. Show me. BTW There is so much
excellent spoofing going on, no one can tell the difference between the
real Harry and WAFA.
I heard Hussein Obama hasn't cracked a smile since January 19. Is that
true?

Awwwww...da widdle ID spoofer wants to be "shown." Take it up with the
flajim's, **** for brains.