nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default BREAKING: Brown Wins in Mass. Race

"mgg" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:58:04 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

And where is that the Republicans fault. Nafta was a Dem POTUS signed
thing. We have been moving jobs out of country a lot longer than 8
years. We stopped teaching shop classes 40 years ago. Where at the kids
going to learn how to be non college prep students? Dem and Republican
controlled Congresses have never stepped up and told China that every
Tariff they impose on imports will be matched by us on their exports.

Bill, you just can't argue with the liberals. They have a spin for almost
everything, and when they don't they just revert to name calling. Heck,
look at Olbermann the other day? Wow, I've never seen such name calling on
the airwaves. He's a perfect example.

Besides, if we all just gave up on trying to argue with them, maybe this
place would revert back to being more boat oriented? It's a lot like
filtering harry. Since most folks here now have him KF'd, he's as good as
castrated (if he wasn't already) g.

--Mike

You'll note that not a single person refuted what Olbermann said. Not a
single thing.

--
Nom=de=Plume