jps

Default Gelcoat Maple tree stains

"Doobie" wrote in message
5.104...
Spent a nice day on a coworkers 26' Macgreger Sailboat.
Beautiful boat except it recently was stored under a tree
and has horrible sap stains all over it.
He says he has tried everything. Today I tried Xtreme hull cleaner, a
product I found worked really well on waterline scum ,basically an acid,

it
didnt work at all.
Any suggestions? Magic potions? Grammas old recipies?
Thanks in advance.
RK
Lake Simcoe
Ontario Canada

Go to a paint store and pick up some Oxalic Acid crystals. Used for
bleaching wood but also works on gelcoat. It's what's in the stain remover
FSR and a heck of a lot cheaper.

Make certain you rinse well once it's done it's thing.

jps