Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default BREAKING: Brown Wins in Mass. Race

On Jan 21, 2:01*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

And, you have less money to begin with, thus your "best deal" isn't so
great. Let's say you claim $10K in capital gains and pay 5%. Your net is
$9500. Cool. Now, let's say you claim $100K in capital gains and pay 20%
(just for fun). Your net is $80K. So, looking at it in actual dollars,
which is the "better deal" or rather, which one would you rather have?

So, to be fair am I to assume we are all supposed to start out with the same
amount of $$ to invest, like a game of Monopoly?

Eisboch

It's already been shown that if you did that, ecentually the same
group of people would end up with all the money, and the same peeps
would end up poor.

Real life isn't a Monopoly game.