bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default My heart goes out to you liberals...

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:47:51 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/01/2010 4:22 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:40:19 -0500, John H
wrote:

...who, I'm sure, didn't sleep too well last night.

you might need to send your heart out. if the GOP has it's way, you
wont be able to get any medical treatment for it unless you're rich

You will not get it you are poor either. But how many have some money
can change.

The original is not without parallels. In Canada 9/10 provinces have
had Liberal/NDP left goverancy for the most of the last 80 years. 1
province has not had a Liberla or NDP government.

More jobs without liberals.

gee. we have 10% unemployment here, courtesy of right wing freemarket
economics.

guess you haven't been keeping up with the news