Don White Don White is offline

Default US delaying needed supplies?

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:01:58 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 20, 8:57 pm, "Don White" wrote:
We keep hearing complaints that the US military is hogging the main
airport
with its' one runway for their own purposes (flying in soldiers) rather
than
letting all the relief planes arrive. Saw a report tonight of a
makeshift
hospital, a couple hundred feet from the airport, sewing a couple of
kids up
without anesthetic or other medical supplies.
Might be time for the Americans to go out and play soldier while someone
else runs the airport.
The Haitian people need all manner of medical supplies today...not next
week.

Don, I really think tha in this type of a situation the old saying
still applies: "Too many chief's and not enough indians"

Well, maybe not. "Too many chief's and way too many indians" would
probably be more ike it.

So many rushing in to do a lot of good stuff, but even the relief
workers are getting in each others way. Everybody has an idea of how
it should be done.And when that happens you have an unorganized
effort.

It will get straightened out though. Or that's what im hopeing for.

Every single news show on television is showing great things being
done by Americans in Haiti.

For some reason, liberals will key on only the negative aspects of the
issue. Why they feel such a need to put down this country is totally
beyond me.

And the other side of the coin is this: If it is screwed up, it's
OBAMA'S FRIGGIN' FAULT!

Now, I'm going to go hop on a treadmill and read my book. Hurt my neck
playing golf, so have to lay off for a few days. Getting old sucks.
--
John H

Word of advice...keep your focus forward in the locker room. Your neck will
thank you.