jps jps is offline

Default My heart goes out to you liberals...

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:29:31 -0800, Eddie
wrote:

snip
Yes, yes, and yes, because they are good for the country, as opposed
to the policies of 'Bama, who is interested only in bigger, less
efficient government. Look at downtown Detroit. The mayor is a
Democrat. That is a good example of what 'Bama would like this country
to become.

There, now sleep well.

Speaking of Detroit, here's some interesting stats you might want to
look at.
Eddie

Ever hear the saying about correlation and causation?

I'm sure it whisks right by the simple mind.