Terry Spragg

Default Queen Mary 2

Rick wrote:

Terry Spragg wrote:

Their serendipitous, synergystic effect, hardly adverse.

Like, totally Zen, dude.

Stabiliser fins are flipper propulsors, too, if programmed right.

Yeah, OK. Can I get that in shareware?

Rick

Shure thing, dude. You do the engineering study calculation of
losses and gains, etc, where we show that programming the
flippers to recycle roll energy, saving fuel for propulsion is
financially beneficial, and write a letter to convince the
owners to pay me to rewrite the software controlling the fins,
and I will give you half of the proceeds. Is that shareware
enough for you? Saving even one percent of the fuel used on the
QEII is a lot of money.

Of course, if they come back and say that that concept was their
intellectual property from 20 years ago, and sue you for exposing
trade secrets, you are on your own.

--
Terry K - My email address is MY PROPERTY, and is protected by
copyright legislation. Permission to reproduce it is