Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default PING Skip and Lydia

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:38:27 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

When do you plan to be in George Town? We are on the move headed for
Nassau and south.

www.tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

We have many things to install and check out before we head south on the
best weather window.

ETA February but can't say exactly when. Look for us off Chat'n'Chill!

L8R

Skip, under way to Marsh Harbour

Sounds like we'll miss you, at least on the way south. Our goal is
to get south to Grenada as weather permits and then work our way back
north more slowly, spending time at favorites. We should be in George
Town by next week, spend a few days, and then push south to the Turks
and Caicos, DR, PR, USVI, BVI, etc.

www.tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack