Ala Ala is offline

Default Top of the mast...

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:22:54 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:05:19 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
wrote:

A couple of
hours in those fabric stirrups and you're a cripple.
Climbing boots will not crush even slightly. Cowboy boots are designed
to go in stirrups.

Casady
You are NOT wearing those on MY deck, sonny!

I have a pair of steel-toed work/hiking boots with light (almond)
colored soles that do not seem to mark. My climbing rig has nice wide
footboards, so I could theoretically go up barefoot comfortably, but
the opportunity to smash or sever toes would be great.

Yeahbut - he was talking Cowboy boots - probably with spurs.

(people DO wear spurs around here)

No one is talking Cowboys anything today~